Does that mean this will be my favorite kid? Yep...we're going for number three. I had my first appointment today and I am already in love with that cute little heart beat.
Some of my favorite stories so far...
The kids were playing "jump on Mom" and I told them to be careful because there's a baby in my tummy. Allie yelled, "There's no baby in yo tummy!" She looked at me suspiciously and tried to process it.
Then Jake said "Open your mouth. I want to see."
Allie also walks around saying (dramatically) "The baby in my belly makes me sick...I need to frow up"
Then she walks to the sink and spits in there. Nice.
When I asked the kids if they wanted a brother or a sister, Jake said "A brother for me, named Megan, and a sister for Allie."
I asked if a boy would really want to be named Megan and he said "yes, Megan or Jenny".
They both still think that Heavenly Father gives away babies at the temple, and Jake insits that he remembers when Heavenly Father gave him to us.
They both say that they are going to be nice to their future sibling. They are so excited that I think they will be nice. I think we are all really excited for the new member of our family to come!
Footsteps for fertility
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment