Sam's Story

I started this blog for Sam. I have a family blog and I have taken the entries from that blog that have anything to do with Sam. It starts with the day I announced that baby #3 was on it's way...enjoy Sam!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our baby Sam bear

The Angel Watch team has done so many neat things for our family. They helped us plan for our hospital stay, they arranged for pictures, they made molds of Sam's hands and feet, and helped us in all kinds of different ways. It's amazing to me that so many people would volunteer their time to be so kind and helpful to people they don't even know at the start. They have become dear friends to me.
Anyway, tonight they brought by a bear that was made from the same fabric as Sam's blankets. It's really cute and something I will treasure forever. Some nice woman out there made this bear for me. She doesn't know me. She probably never will. She just did it because she wanted to use her talents to bless the life of someone else.
I want to be more like that.
I told you this whole experience with Sam has made me want to be a better person. Now I need to act on it too.





So, since this post is about Sam, I'll include one of my favorite pictures. This is a favorite because when I look at it, I can almost hear his little grunts and feel his sweet breath on my face.


Can't you almost hear that sigh? Oh I am a lucky Momma...


No comments:

Post a Comment