Sam's Story

I started this blog for Sam. I have a family blog and I have taken the entries from that blog that have anything to do with Sam. It starts with the day I announced that baby #3 was on it's way...enjoy Sam!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Long awaited blanket pictures


I finished Sam's big squares blankie a long time ago...then I forgot to post pictures.

I had a harder time getting the smaller blanket done because I couldn't finish it on my own. I have never made a blanket with a binding around the edge, so it just sat there in a half way finished state for a long time. I finally got it done tonight. My friend used her fancy embroidery machine to write on the blanket.




Look at that perfect corner! It's always fun to learn something new and this is my new thing. I can bind a blanket!



I think these are the cutest blankets ever, and if you don't agree just keep your mouth shut...

No comments:

Post a Comment